Our Intramural and Group Exercise programs use IMLeagues for registration and sign-up. Follow the steps below to create an account so you can join in!
Creating an IMLeagues Account
UL Lafayette Students
- Go to imleagues.com/louisiana/groupex (QR code can be found on the posters in Bourgeois)
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT”
- Select “University of Louisiana at Lafayette”
- You must use your “@louisiana.edu” email address
- Complete all the other fields
- Confirm your account in the email sent to you
- You have 24 hours to verify your account
- If you have trouble, contact IMLeagues by using the chat on their page
UL Lafayette Affiliates
If you have access to Bourgeois Hall as a part of your employee benefits package, you can follow steps 1-5 above. You will put your own email address and can just select an option for fields that may not be applicable (graduation year). A box will appear once you submit asking if you want to request an account and you will enter what area you work for in this box. This will prompt Rec Sports staff and they can verify the account. You will then be able to complete steps 6-8 above to finish creating your account.
Issues Logging In
If you have trouble verifying your email or accessing your account, you will need to visit the IMLeagues support page and send a message explaining the issue.