Fitness Instructor Request Form
Looking to host a fitness event for your class, student org, or other event? Complete this form to request for a Rec Sports Group Exercise Instructor or Personal Trainer to lead! Many reservations will bear a cost to cover the staff pay, however this is determined on a case-by-case basis.
If you have questions, please contact the Fitness Coordinator or Graduate Assistant.
Any events will need to be scheduled around the current Group Exercise schedule. Please refer to this schedule prior to making a request to make the process quicker and easier.
Fitness Instructor Request Agreement
- Requests should be made at least 2 weeks in advanced to assure proper planning and availability (request made less than 2 weeks in advanced may be declined)
- Requests may be declined if the event interferes or competes with a Rec Sports program already existing
- Requests that are not at Rec Sports facilities are subject to an additional charge for instructor travel time and/or setup
- If the event is cancelled more than 14 days prior to the event no costs are due
- If the event is cancelled during the 7 day range prior to the event, 50% of the estimated costs are due
- If the event is cancelled less than 2 business days prior to the event, 100% of costs are due
- Any events that are cancelled due to acts of God, Rec Sports conflict, or any reason deemed valid by the Fitness Coordinator, will be allowed to cancel or postpone their event with no penalty
- The individual requesting the Instructor/Trainer is responsibly for reserving and confirming the location
- If you would like to request a Rec Sports facility, please include this in the form and a Rec Sports Fitness Reservation form will be sent to you following submission