Who We Are
The Student Employee Board is comprised of Rec Sports Student Supervisors from each activity area. This board is the liaison to professional staff for students working in Rec Sports, providing an open line of communication.
Our mission is to unify the program areas of the Rec Sports Department by creating opportunities for involvement and providing resources to foster future career endeavors for student staff. The Student Employee Board provides a voice for all student employees within Rec Sports.
What We Do
We are have seven distinct purposes:
- Serve as the voice for student employees
- Act as the liaison for various program areas
- Select student employee award recipients
- Assist in the student employee hiring process
- Plan and coordinate events for student staff
- Identify professional development ideas and workshops for students
- Help in the selection student staff who will represent Rec Sports at conferences