We are always looking for outgoing, motivated students to work with us at UL Rec Sports. Our facilities and programs offer a wide variety of environments and disciplines for you to learn from. We pride ourselves on student development. We want you prepared to enter the competitive jobs market with knowledge and skills that can be transferred to nearly any field after graduation.
What can I do at UL Rec Sports?
We have ten unique positions for you to choose from. Some positions require specific certifications, however most do not.
- Rec Sports Assistants
- Climbing Wall Assistants
- Facilities Assistants (Spartans)
- Intramural's Officials
- Marketing & Social Media Specialists
- Graphic Designers
- Group Exercise Instructors (Group X)
- Personal Trainers
- Swim Instructors
- Health & Safety Instructors
How to apply
Follow the steps below:
- Download and complete our digital application or print and complete our paper application
- Attach any relevant or required certifications, e.g. CPR, First Aid, Lifeguarding, Personal Trainer, Group Exercise
- Attach your current resume
- Submit all the documents above at our main office in Bourgeois Hall