We are always looking for outgoing, motivated students to work with us at UL Rec Sports. Our facilities and programs offer a wide variety of environments and disciplines for you to learn from. We pride ourselves on student development. We want you prepared to enter the competitive jobs market with knowledge and skills that can be transferred to nearly any field after graduation.
What can I do at UL Rec Sports?
We have ten unique positions for you to choose from. Some positions require specific certifications, however most do not.
- Rec Sports Facilities Assistants
- Climbing Wall Assistants
- Facilities Maintenance (Spartans)
- Intramurals Officials
- Marketing & Social Media Specialists
- Graphic Designers
- Group Exercise Instructors
- Personal Trainers
- Swim Instructors
- Health & Safety Instructors
- Check Handshake for current positions
How to apply
Follow the steps below:
UL Lafayette has moved to Handshake for job postings. Check out UL Lafayette Recreational Sports page on Handshake to see open jobs*
Download and complete our digital application
- Or you can print and complete our paper application
- Attach any relevant or required certifications, e.g. CPR, First Aid, Lifeguarding, Personal Trainer, Group Exercise
- Attach your current resume
- Submit all the documents above on Rec Sports job post on Handshake
*Rec Sports is no longer accepting paper applications at Bourgeois Hall front office