Family hours will end on August 25.*
*Families visiting UL during Family Weekend (9/13 - 9/15) are welcome to utilize the Student Aquatic Center on 9/15 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Please read below for details.
We welcome you to bring out the family this season to enjoy all we have to offer at the Student Aquatic Center. The Student Aquatic Center has hours of fun for you and the family: lap swimming, water volleyball, current channel, floats, and more! UL students, faculty, and staff with a valid Cajun Card may bring their immediate family members to the Student Aquatic Center during family hours.
Family Hours are held on Saturdays & Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
We like to take it easy at the pool, but sometimes we have to lay down the rules. To make sure you aren't turned away for Family Day be sure to follow these simple rules.
- Immediate family members: son, daughter, brother, sister, spouse, mother, father, and grand parent
- UL sponsor: UL students, faculty, or staff
- Family members cannot enter Bourgeois Hall or the Student Aquatic Center without their UL sponsor
UL sponsor must accompany their family members throughout family hours
- e.g., you cannot workout in the Fitness Center while your family lounges at the pool
- If the UL sponsor leaves family members must also leave
The UL sponsor is responsible for their family members during family hours
- Family members must adhere to all posted policies and signage
Family hours do not permit use of Bourgeois Hall's Fitness Center, courts, or indoor track
- Family members are given access to our locker rooms and showers