Have a question about Group Exercise? Checkout some frequently asked questions below.
Do the classes cost anything?
- Nope! All classes are free to UL Lafayette students, faculty/staff, and valid Spouse Pass members
Do I need to register for classes?
- Yes, all classes now require registration in advance (visit the Group Exercise Registration page for instructions)
When does registration open for classes?
- Registration for all classes will open 48 hours before the start of class time
Do I have to register for every class I want to attend?
- Yes, you will need to register prior to each class you attend
What if the class is full?
- You can join the waitlist and will be notified if a spot opens up
- You are also encouraged to check for the next time the class is scheduled and register right when it opens (48 hours before start)
Where are classes located?
- Classes are held in Bourgeois Hall (225 Cajundome Blvd) either in the Training Studio or the Dance Studio
- Not sure where these are? Just ask the Front Desk when you scan-in and they will direct you!
What do I do when I get to Bourgeois? Do I need to check in somewhere?
- Once you get to the studio, a Group Ex Assist will be there to start checking in classes 5 minutes before the class starts
- Check-in ends 3 minutes after the class start time and no one else will be let in for safety
What if I signed up and no longer can attend?
- Please cancel your registration if it's an in-person class so someone else can join!
- Visit the Group Exercise "Registration/Cancellation" page for instructions
Didn't find the answer to your question? You can reach out to the Fitness Coordinator or Graduate Assistant.