Please also review the current COVID-19 Policies & Information.
Registration is required for all classes
- Registration closes 5 minutes before class start time for in-person and 10 minutes before class start for virtual.
- Participants are expected to cancel any classes they register for but no longer wish to attend
Rec Sport dress code is required in all classes
- Tops cover the chest
- Bottoms cover the butt and groin
- No metal, including buttons and zippers, on any equipment surfaces
- Closed-toe shoes required, except in yoga and barre classes (or when otherwise noted by the instructor)
We encourage you to bring a water bottle to every class
- Drinking fountains are available outside each studio
- Equipment will is provided for all classes
Check-in for classes will begin at least 5 minutes before classes begin and will end 3 minutes after the class start time
- Registrants of full classes not checked-in by the start of class time risk losing their spot to someone waiting
- Check-in will end at the start of class time for participant safety and to avoid interruption
Personal items should be placed along the back wall of the space or in the locker rooms
- Rec Sports is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Cell phones should be left with belongings unless needed for an emergency
- For safety reasons, personal listening devices such as headphones, earphone, and earbuds should not be worn during classes
- All classes are subject to cancellation and/or change based on the availability of instructors, facilities, and participation and will be updated on social media and the Rec Sports website
- For the safety and privacy of all, participants are discouraged from taking pictures and/or videos within the class spaces
- Rec Sports strives to create an inclusive and welcoming environment and does not discriminate or tolerate discrimination of any individuals
Violating these policies may lead to a temporary suspension from registration of the Group Exercise classes.