The four-lane track is 1/8 of a mile elevated above the basketball courts, and has cardio equipment and floor mats for additional core work and stretching.
Cardio and Core Equipment
- Recumbant bikes
- Floor mats
Please follow all policies to ensure the best and safest experience for all patrons.
- All patrons must follow the daily direction posted at track entry points
- Track is intended for runners and walkers
- Walkers should position themselves to the outside lane and runners to the two inside lanes
- Runners have the right-of-way
- Jump roping is not permitted on the track
- Spectators are not permitted to stand at the rail or on the track
Rec Sports staff has the final say in all policy enforcement. Failure to comply with Rec Sports Policies may result in a loss of Rec Sports privileges.