You are here

Facilities FAQs

Have question about Rec Sports facilities? Check out some of our frequently asked questions below. If you don't see the answer to your question, feel free to reach out to a Rec Sports staff member.

What do I need to enter Bourgeois and use Rec Sports facilities, services, and programs?

Anyone who comes into Bourgeois must have their own valid and active Cajun Card. You will also use your Cajun Card for entrance into the Fitness Center within Bourgeois and for most programs and services. To see a full list of policies regarding entrance, visit the Membership & Access page.

Can individuals outside of qualified UL Lafayette students, staff, and faculty purchase a membership or guest pass?

Unfortuantely, we do not allow any outside members or guests at this time. To view information on who can use the facilities, visit the Membership & Access page.

Can spouses of UL Lafayette faculty or staff purchases a membership?

Yes! We offer a special Spouse Pass for spouses of faculty, staff, and qualifying graduate students. For cost, details, and how to purchase, visit the Membership & Access page.

Is there equipment, towels, or lockers I can rent out?

We offer free equipment, towel, and locker checkout for all Rec Sports patrons. All you need is your Cajun Card to checkout an item. For a list of services, visit the Facilities Additional Serivces and the Fitness Center Additional Services.

Can I reserve a Rec Sports space?

Rec Sports offers facilities reservations for many different groups and events. To see the policies and guidelines and to put in a facilites reservation request, visit the Facilities Reservation Request Form.  

Can I apply to work at Rec Sports?

Rec Sports offers several different employment opportunities. Some require specific experience or training, but several do not require any. To see the positions we have, visit the Work with Us page. To apply to a certain position, check out Rec Sports on Handshake.