Rec Sports offers indoor court space for a variety of activities. 4 courts are equipped for basketball, volleyball, badminton, and pickleball. Outside of reservations, the courts are open for free play during building hours. Setup of equipment needed for activies should be requested to the Rec Sports staff for set-up and take-down.
All patrons must follow Rec Sports policies and can lose access if they do not comply. Rec Sports staff has final say on policy adherence.
Open Rec reation Programming on the Courts
Check out when you can play different sports including basketball, volleyball, badminton, and more! Visit the Open Recreation Court Programming page for details.
- Profanity and yelling are not permitted
- Personal property such as books and back packs must be stored in lockers
- Neither Rec Sports nor its employees will be responsible for lost or stolen property
- It is strongly recommended that participants not wear jewelry, including during free-play court games in the gymnasium
- Food and beveraged are not permitted in the court area
- Equipment should be used properly and for its intended purpose and should remain in its established location
- Users who break equipment due to misuse or misconduct can be suspended from the facility
- Participants MUST seek assistance from UL Rec Sports for adjustments and setup/takedown of the volleyball, badminton nets or other equipment
- Disassembling and/or moving equipment that has been set up is not permitted
Free Play Rules
- Dunking is strictly prohibited
- No hanging on the rims or nets at any time
- No shooting at baskets while a full-court game is in progress
- No kicking basketballs or any other balls in this area
- No sitting on rented basketballs or other equipment
- Deliberate abuse of the walls, ceilings, equipment, etc. is not permitted
- Hats and ball caps are not permitted to be worn during pick-up basketball games